click on image for larger view
Meet the next generation of splitters. MicroJig's award-winning MJ Splitters are simple, but effective. The set-up could not be easier. They provide a user-friendly installation drill template - they even provide the drill bit. So simple to install it’s foolproof. But, its their Plug N’ Play concept that will make sure you keep using your splitter. Remove and remount your MJ Splitter to your zero-clearance insert (ZCI) in 2 seconds. Finally, a splitter that is easy to use, easy to install, and easy to align for the table saw. So, now you quickly remove your splitter and plug it back in when you need it - perfectly aligned, every time.
MicroJig’s patented technology allows their splitters to control the pressure on the keeper piece by the thousands-of-an-inch. With this technology on your table saw, you will improve the quality of your cuts and you will feel much safer working with trickier types of materials.
The (Orange) Thin Kerf model MJ Splitter SteelPro is designed specifically for thin kerf saw blades. For kerf ranges between 0.090" to 0.118".
• adjusts to FULL kerf including any extra width created from vibration of your table saw
• splitter embedded with stainless steel core
• feather board effect behind saw blade
• four alignment surfaces for different effects
• for use ONLY with zero clearance insert (ZCI) without existing splitter opening
• for 90 degree cuts only with THIN KERF saw blade
Click here for the Instruction Sheet - Adobe Acrobat™ required
Don't have a copy of Adobe Acrobat™?
Click Here to download it for free!