click on image for larger view
The first time you complete a trim project with the Trim45 from Milescraft, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it before.
No math or tricky calculations, just mark your reveals, measure, and cut your trim moldings.
Simply set a reveal from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch, mark the reveals in each corner, use the tape measure slots and Rare-Earth magnets to easily obtain the inside dimension of each trim piece and you are ready to cut. The built in 45 degree head and included pins make measuring the finished trim length easier than ever too! Using the built in nail holes any trim job from picture frames to picture windows becomes a one person job!
Watch this video (below) and see how handy the Trim45 is!
Unique adjustable reveal allows you to set a reveal of your choice from 1/8" to 1/2" in 1/8" increments, making this the perfect trim tool for any project
- Adjust the reveal just enough to cover old paint lines with new trim or set a bold reveal for heavy shadow lines
- Perfect for any project from picture frames to picture windows
Accurate Measurements - Measure from reveal to reveal rather than calculating the distance
- Tape measure slots positioned for easy and accurate measuring
- Rare earth magnets hold tape measure in place
- Mount in corner by using built in nail holes to measure long distances alone
- Pins allow you to measure finish trim length without fumbling with the tape measure on an awkward corner
45° head - Quickly mark cuts
90° design - Easily square saw blades and more
Click here for Product Manual (Adobe Acrobat® is required)
Don't have a copy of Adobe Acrobat™?
Click Here to download it for free!